Many thanks to those who helped to paint, glue, cut, iron, and create during Saturday's set work day. We accomplished a lot! There are still several items on the list for next Saturday, so I am hoping to see many of you there.
- February rehearsals end at 5:00 pm.
- Students need to be "off-book" (lines memorized) on Monday, Feb. 4.
- Costumes checks will be Monday, Feb. 11 and Wednesday, Feb. 13.
(but not their black pants, shirts, shoes)
- Once costumes have been approved, they will stay at school for the run of the show.
- I need a parent(s) to lead the costume check on those days (3:30-5:00pm).
If anyone has any of the following items we could use, please label them and send them to school. Thanks!
- a mail bag
- raffia that you no longer want/need
- pink or white tulle
- a gavel
- thin elastic (for pig noses)
- UPS items - bag, badge, stickers, etc.
Please check the list below to see what costume pieces your child will need. ALL students need to wear black pants/leggings, shirts, and shoes. They will wear the black clothes to school and change into costume pieces, or put costume pieces on top of the black clothes.